28 October 2019

Journaling on your novel

reading is good for you infographic
By Wednesday, please make sure you have analysis of at least ten (10) cited quotations from your novel in the capstone journal. Continue filling out your reading log. Remember: "Every day is an opportunity to develop a good habit."

Capstone Deadlines

Do Now: Watch the film clip and make note of what questions it creates for the audience and what it sets up.

Today's Learning Target(s): 
I will be able to closely examine the language of a text and draw conclusions about its significance.

I will know that I have hit the learning target when...
-I can point out key words and/or phrases and explain how they might relate to big ideas.
-I can locate methods the author uses and explain why he/she might have used them.


Agenda:
  1. First Pages
  2. TTTC exercise
  3. First page journal entry
  4. Exit Ticket: A question I have about journal assignments is...

HW: 10 quotations in the journal by Wednesday.

A link to a nice resource for literary devices!

No comments:

Post a Comment