06 December 2019

Day 12 NE


Do Now: Please take out your synthesis packet. How close are you to drafting a synthesis statement?

Today's Learning Target:
I will be able to gather evidence from both texts to support my synthesis statement.
I will be able to organize a synthesis paragraph. 
I will know that I have hit the learning target when...
-I can choose the best examples from No Exit and "Five Characters..." to support my argument.
-I can describe the most effective way to structure a synthesis paragraph.

Agenda: 
  1. Beginning synthesis paragraph drafts
  2. Supporting a synthesis argument (synthesis paragraph rubric)
  3. Exit Ticket: What is clearer/more confusing about synthesis?
Small Daily Task: Keep working on those journal entries for short form fiction texts #2 and #3. By Monday, you should have completed entries for one of the texts and begun your work on the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment