07 February 2020

Day 11 HAMLET

Image result for hamlet act iii
Do Now: Read over the famous lines/phrases from Act III on page 341 of the Folger edition of the play and select one that strikes you as the best "title" for Act III. Explain your reasoning. 

Today's Learning Target:

I will be able to revisit Act III and discuss the turning point of the play.
I will know that I have hit the learning target when...
-I can summarize the key events from Act III.
-I can explain the consequences of key events from Act III.

Agenda: 
  1. Reviewing Act III
  2. Look over your cast of characters and draw lines between characters where there is a major conflict (e.g., you would draw a line from Hamlet to Claudius to indicate their conflict in figuring one another out and wondering how to respond to their respective threats).
  3. IV.i
  4. Exit Ticket: What do you think is preventing Hamlet from acting?

Small Daily Task: Begin the brainstorm for the persuasive essay. Outline (or more!) due 2/14/20. Final draft due 2/25/20.

No comments:

Post a Comment