05 November 2019

Day 2 NE

Ernest Hemingway's fiction embodies many existentialist ideas.
Do Now: Finish your slide on the assigned existential hero.  

Today's Learning Target:
I will be able to connect key terms from existentialism to Ernest Hemingway's "A Clean, Well-lighted Place."
I will know that I have hit the learning target when...
-I can name at least three key existentialism terms.
-I can point to parts of the short story that relate to at least three key existentialism terms.

Agenda:
  1. Sharing our heroes
  2. Some aspects of existentialism
  3. Making Good Choices
  4. If time: Ernest Hemingway's "A Clean, Well-lighted Place"
Small Daily Task: Bring in at least one idea for short fiction (i.e., a collection of poems, a play, a feature film, a television series, etc.). 
The quarter closes 6 November. Make sure you've turned in your capstone journal prior to this date! 

No comments:

Post a Comment